Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Happy...

Happy...

New Year!
Hey there! It's been a while since we've been here, huh?  Sorry about that.  Life is pretty busy... and I have to admit that I haven't made this a priority.  Forgive?   Thanks.   Anyway.... Happy 2015!!  Hope you had an amazing holiday season and are enjoying a great start to the New Year!  Christmas was amazing this year... Gwen made is so super enjoyable.  We celebrated so many days with so many different parts of our family, that Gwen literally needed a Christmas detox after our last celebration (Jan 11th).  We stayed home just our little family for NYE, but not without a stop to our favorite restaurant for an early dinner.  An early dinner that Addie Kay was NOT having and threw the biggest meltdown the minute we sat down... forcing Daddy and her to the car, while I sat with Gwen for a little dinner.  Yeah, we won't be attempting that again any time soon.  Gwen made it to about 10pm, then actually ASKED if she could go to bed.  Why yes, yes you can.  Then Hubs and I barely stayed awake for the ball drop.  Seriously, how old am I?!  But the New Year is off to a pretty good start.  Lots of time at home, and hanging with the girls.  Hoping 2015 is a big year for us!


...birthday, Addie Kay.
Poor second child, Addie Kay's birthday came and went without a blog post.  Doesn't mean I don't love you, baby.  December is a crazy month, then throw in a birthday party and I was totally thrown for a loop.  We had a small party here at the house, which Gwen proceeded to get hurt and have to take a quick trip to the ER and back all before cake time.  Ugh.  She is fine, but it was a very busy day.  Addie Kay is running, babbling, teething, and trying every day to be a big girl like her sister.  She has grown so much faster than I ever expected, and it is so bittersweet, because I want her to stay little forever.

...Groundhog Day.
Yeah, thanks Phil... 6 more weeks of winter. Bleh.  We've already had a few rounds of snow (and ice), and I am already done.  I love how pretty it is first, then I'm good... you can go now.

...Gwensday.
Gwen still calls Wednesday, "Gwensday."  And I refuse to correct her just yet.  I just love the cuteness. I don't even think that people realize sometimes that she is saying it, because it is so subtle, but I do, and I adore it.  Anyway, Gwensday means that we are halfway through the week... thank goodness, and the weekend is upon us.

So, listen, I really am going to try to blog more often.  Really.  But, if not, don't hate me... m'kay?  This space of mine is in need of a serious revamping, and hopefully I can get to it little by little.  Thanks.





No comments: