Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day Pics

We were lucky enough to spend our Father's Day with our Dads last weekend.  We first went to a Father's Day BBQ at the Beach Club that we belong to, visited Gwen's Gigi, then headed to a restaurant on the water later for dinner, and ended the night back to my dad's for some quality time by the fire pit.

It was quite relaxing, and I am pretty sure I heard "This is perfect" a few times! :)

Here's just a few of the many pics I took.



































I honestly cannot believe that tomorrow is Friday already! OR that June is almost over!  Crazy!

Hope you're all staying cool!
xoxo.

2 comments:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

YOu guys are all so cute. What a cute post with the pictures. Your dad is so young! And Gwenn looks adorable as usual!

Natalie said...

Awww these are some great pics! And look at Gwen going down the big slide!