Monday, May 31, 2010
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Friday, May 21, 2010
- How far along? 22 Weeks
- Total weight gain/loss: I will find out Wednesday, although I don't think that I am doing too bad. Wish me luck :)
- Maternity clothes: Still rockin the BeBand religiously. I have a been stocking up on sundresses (non-maternity), and if the weather stays as nice as it has been I will be able to wear them soon!
- Stretch Marks: No habla ingles... yes, I am avoiding the topic ;)
- Sleep: Doing well. That Boppy is magical, I REALLY think that Jason wants one for himself. But he knows better than to lay a hand on mine!!!!
- Best moment this week: Jason being able to feel a few of Gwen's kicks and movements... and hearing him talk to her. He told her that he can't wait to meet her :) He is going to be an amazing dad! I feel so lucky to have him by my side through this journey, I couldn't imagine my life without him! >
- Movement: Tons! She is a very active baby. I love all the movement, feeling her in there. I think that she will definitely be a dancer, my mom said that about me too when I was in her belly.
- Food Cravings: Nothing in particular this week, but did enjoy sweet corn on the cob a few times this week. Mmmmm summer is on its way!
- Gender: Girl!
- Labor Signs: Not yet, ask me again in about 125 days.
- Belly Button: Still an innie, but I think I may end up with an outie!
- What I miss: I know this may be TMI, but I miss being able to go bra-less... These things are huge and I'm convinced they have a mind of their own. Ha Ha! I have to keep them caged 90 percent of the time!!!
- What I am Looking Forward To: Seeing the NEW print that we ordered for her room... Really, REALLY hope that we like it! Scratch that, LOVE it!
- Weekly Wisdom: Never settle, if you do YOU are the only one who loses.
- Milestones: 22 weeks. Jason being able to feel his little girl move around, it makes us both smile.
- What is the Baby Up To? At 11 inches and almost 1 pound, Gwen is starting to look like a miniture newborn. Her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct. She's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath her gums.
Love you all.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Monday we went to Meadowlands Hospital for our second ultrasound, and the u/s technician gave us the great news that it is Miss Gwen who is doing all that moving and kicking in my belly! That's right, we are having a girl! Her full name will be Gwenyth Cynthia Jasovsky, but we will call her Gwen. Jason and I are so happy!
- How far along? 20 wks! My little bun in the oven is half way baked!
- Total weight gain/loss: At my last appt. (4/28) I was up a total of 3 lbs, but I have stopped weighing myself at home. I feel good and it doesn't really matter what I'm gaining/losing as long as Gwen is healthy!
- Maternity Clothes: HATE THEM! Lol. I have recently bought a pair of Maternity Jeans, black pants, and khakis. And it was the most difficult time I have ever had buying clothes. They still do not fit correctly, and it was SO hard to find Small sizes, but they will do. I still have yet to find any shirts that are wearable for me, or Maternity dresses either. I have mostly been buying sundresses that have a little room for Gwen to grow.
- Stretch Marks: STILL not talking about them...
- Sleep: I have been sleeping really well, especially since I have purchased the Boppy!! It is a pregnancy pillow and is VERY comfortable. Although, Wiley still sticks to his schedule of waking at 5 am... at least we have good preparation for the years to come!
- Best Moment of the Week: Finding out the sex! It is so nice to be able to call the baby by her name, it makes talking to her feel so much more natural and easy. And now we can begin shopping for Gwen!
- Food Cravings: Still the same, have had buffalo chicken a lot lately. Still in the spicy family though.
- Gender: GIRL!!!!!! It's so great to finally know!
- Labor Signs: Only half way there, so not yet.
- Belly Button In or Out? In, but I am almost convinced on it's way out.
- What I Miss This Week: Nothing, I would give up anything right now for our little girl.
- What I Am Looking Forward To: Painting Gwen's room... which will most definitely be documented and posted, don't you worry.
- Weekly Wisdom: You can never be too prepared, because too often are we not prepared enough.
- Milestones: 20 wks, finding out the gender, registering, and cleaning out the baby's room... I told you we have been busy!!! :)
What is the Baby Up To? Gwen is now the size of a cantaloupe. She gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for nutritional and to practice swallowing and digesting. And her taste buds are actually working these days. Hope she likes Spicy!
Hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day, lots of love to you all.