Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Wish us luck!
- How far along? 18 Weeks
- Total weight gain/loss: Unofficially I think that I have gained about 2-3 lbs, but I will know for sure on Wednesday
- Maternity clothes: I haven't found anything that fits me correctly yet, maybe when my bump grows a little bit more.
- Stretch Marks: I'm just not going to talk about them at all... that seems to be doing me well so far :)
- Sleep: Still doing well in this department, but there are definitely only a few positions that I am comfortable in. I am most likely going to invest in a maternity pillow, like the Boppy, soon.
- Best Moment of the Week: Feeling Baby G (that's the current nickname since both our boy and girl name begin with G) moving all around in my belly! At first I wasn't sure if I was just making it up and that it was actually just gas, but it wasn't and I can now easily distinguish when its the baby. And according to what I am feeling, this baby is a mover and a shaker!
- Food Cravings: Still going strong with anything spicy, banana peppers (Jason is now fully addicted also), and this week I was really in the mood for green olives. Yup, polished off a jar, lol.
- Gender: Ok, now Jason is beyond convinced that it is a boy, and I am completely unsure! We do agree that the suspense is KILLING us!!!!!
- Labor Signs: Not even close to that time yet.
- Belly Button In or Out? In, but I have been noticed a change in it lately. It doesn't seem as deep as it once was, so it is probably on its way out.
- What I miss this week: Sleeping in. Between Wiley and Baby G I seem to have lost the ability to sleep past 7am (the latest!). Yet, I am extremely talented at napping these days... go figure!
- What I Am Looking Forward To: May 3rd!!!!!! And we are praying that the baby is cooperative and lets us find out the gender!
- Weekly Wisdom: Trust your instincts, it is very unlikely they will fail you.
- Milestones: 18 weeks, and some baby movement! Actually A LOT of baby movement, my only wish is that it was able to be felt from the outside, Jason should know how active his little one is!
- What is the Baby Up To? Head to rump the baby is about 5 1/2 inches long and weighs about 7 ounces. Baby's becoming amazingly mobile, yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. Ears are now in their final position. and baby is finally big enough to feel movement (Oh, isn't that the truth!)
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Other exciting news ~ Jason bought the baby's first Yankee Gear, actually it is the baby's first clothing all together! We were recently at a Yankees game, and when Jason was taking a little longer to return from the bathroom I just assumed that he was waiting in line for a beer. But I was wrong!! He came back with an adorable little onesie, the Baby's First! It is so cute, and would be suitable, for a boy or a girl. <- (I don't believe that girls have to wear pink Yanks gear, although cute, I don't think that it is a MUST) Here it is:
Friday, April 9, 2010
- How far along? 16 weeks... 4 months prego!! :)
- Total weight gain/loss: I have been on vacation all week so I have avoided the scale, lol, but I am pretty sure I am still the same.
- Maternity clothes: Still not in them yet, but am feeling like my regular clothes are ever so tight.
- Stretch Marks: Still not talking about them, lol. Maybe if I don't mention them, they will stay away.
- Sleep: We are ALL sleeping better these days, including Wiley which is a BIG help!
- Best Moment of the Week: Starting to clean out the baby's room, slowly but surely. And finding out that all of our tests came back negative (a good thing!)
- Food Cravings: Hot sliced banana peppers, I have always like them on my sandwiches, but I am currently either snacking on them alone or putting them on everything that I can. AND I have gotten Jason hooked on them, but he did know enough not to eat the last one! Lol!
- Gender: We are counting the days until May 3rd, and now I am starting to second guess myself, I guess it will be a surprise that day!
- Labor Signs: Not even close!
- Belly Button In or Out? In still.
- What I miss this week: Not much really, maybe Tanning, even though I know how bad it is for you even when you aren't pregnant. I need more warm weather so I can sit out in the sun!!! I hate being so pale!
- What I Am Looking Forward To: May 3rd, May 3rd, May 3rd. We are DYING to know!!!!!
- Weekly Wisdom: No matter what, wear comfortable pants lol!
- Milestones: Four months prego!!! Almost half way there!
- What is the Baby Up To? Tiny bones forming in the baby's ears means he/she can now pick up our voices. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.