Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Social Sunday: Thanksgiving.


Sunday Social

.Thanksgiving.

.Favorite Thanksgiving Memory.
Easy. Our first Thanksgiving as husband and wife. Why? Because we decided to call it quits on the driving to 18,000,000 places for just ONE HOLIDAY and decided that we would stay home each year and invite everyone and anyone.  It was a BIG step for us, sort of standing up for ourselves and for our family.  It has become OUR tradition, and frankly, it feels really good. :)

.Favorite Thanksgiving Food.
I'm not a HUGE Turkey fan, I mean I like it, but I would much rather Ham, so I would have to say stuffing or actually, wait, my Mom's{and Mam-Mom's} candied yams.  Mmmm. Delish.  But my all time favorite was my Pop's Pumpkin Roll, and Pies, man, no one could bake like he could. :(

.What is a Thanksgiving tradition you and your family have?.
Well, see Numero Uno up top.  And of course Football.  What would Thanksgiving be without a little football?  

.Show us a favorite Thanksgiving picture (or 5) from years past.
2010

2011

.What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving?.
Relaxing. Eating. Having some of our family around. And watching Gwen enjoy her time with them. I am also looking forward to the introduction of The Elf on the Shelf!!

Hope you had a great weekend.

xoxo.

4 comments:

Monica said...

Sooo cute! My nephew is a big fan of elf on the shelf!

Brittany said...

We're doing Elf on the Shelf this year too! How fun!

Julie said...

I have been wanting to do the Elf on the Shelf tradition but just haven't gotten to it over the past years. I hope to this year!

Stopping by from the Sunday Social! :)

Natalie said...

I can't believe our turkeys are so big! We have that same swing :)