Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday Coming Up

Last year, I attempted to host a link-up each Thursday of November, sharing what we had to be Thankful for.  Although it was minimally successful, I want to bring it back, for just one day to help get into the spirit of the holidays.

So, next Thursday, November 15th, join me and share all that you have to be thankful for.

I'll have the button up Wednesday of next week.  And here is one from last year.

As for today... we had a snow filled day. Yup, because a hurricane, week long power outage, cold week was not enough... we added a nor'easter.

BUT... it gave me the opportunity to sneak in a photo sesh for our Christmas card!!! Yay!  And although I will not be showing you the actually pic, I'll give you a sneak peak.






xoxo.

No comments: