Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Five.

ONE.
Addie Kay is 8 months old {Hold me.} and a crawling MACHINE.  She gets p-i-s-s-e-d when "contained" in a playpen and such.  Like YELLS.  She wants her freedom, dammit.  Girlfriend is also standing on her own. Not for super long amounts of time, but still.  I think there's a good possibility that I could have a walker before 10 months... Lord help me.

TWO.
Momma is counting down the days until Pumpkin coffee arrives at DD {Sept. 1st}.  I am looking forward to fall, and football and all things pumpkin.  I may have already had an Octoberfest already... and may or may not be drinking one now.  I am pumpkin/fall READY.  I have loved this summer and will be sad to see it go, but nothing compares to Fall.  Nothing.

THREE.
ALS Ice Bucket Challenge "Haters."  You're dumb.  Yeah, yeah, you're charitable every day.  And dumping water over our heads isn't doing anything for ALS.  Shut. The. Front. Door.  We're all talking about ALS, no?? More people than probably ever are donating to the cause.  But, you still need to be Debbie Downer, right?? Again.  You're dumb.  You're those people that need to complain/argue about everything. Chill out.  Actually, dump a bucket of ice water on your head... it'll help.

FOUR.
Oh, four.  Miss Gwen will be four in a few weeks.  And although she makes me want to drink wine with breakfast lose my mind on the reg, she's a really smart and funny and {of course} beautiful little lady.  She loves life and has a huge heart, just like her Daddy.  She's also a human MAP.  Seriously.  When I tell her where we are going, she immediately tells me which direction I need to be going.  My brother was just like that, so she must get it from him.  I could cry that she isn't my little baby anymore, but love the new adventures we have each day.

FIVE.
The five day "fluke."  Last Thursday, was Gwen's first "dry" night without a Pull-Up.  The she went the rest of our long weekend the same way, even while away from home.  Then, when we got home she had another accident... and every night since then.  Tonight I am putting a Pull-Up back on her, because honestly, I can't handle another night of crying and her ending up in our bed.  Any tips for training through the night??

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: