Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Mom-To-Be Quiz at 11 Weeks!

Saw this on another blog, and liked it so much!
  • How far along? 11 Wks
  • Total weight gain/loss: Loss a few pounds, but we all know that won't last for much longer!
  • Maternity Clothes: Still too early yet, but I definitely am leaning towards comfy clothes more and more.
  • Stretch Marks: Shhhhhhh.... let's not even say those words!
  • Sleep: Asleep very early, but between Wiley and my bladder I haven't had a full night's sleep in a while.
  • Best Moment of the Week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat and feeling a huge sigh of relief!
  • Movement: Just of my stomach growling, lol
  • Food Cravings: SPICY!!!!! Anything with a kick to it. And garlic, which I have always loved, but the craving for it is stronger now.
  • Gender: Jason keeps thinking that it is a girl, but I feel a boy. I have read that sometimes lack of morning sickness is a sign that you are having a boy... we'll see who's right!
  • Labor Signs: Nope
  • Belly Button In or Out? In
  • What I Miss: Red wine, and coffee with caffeine (decaf does NOT compare)
  • What I Am Looking Forward To: 1.) Seeing the baby for the first time during the u/s. 2) Getting my energy back 3.) Finishing the first trimester
  • Weekly Wisdom: Never take for granted a full night's sleep, and utilize nap time.
  • Milestones: Hearing baby's heartbeat
  • What Is The Baby Up To? Fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair folicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.

No comments: