Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mommy-To-Be Quiz @ 13 Weeks!!

Some websites and books that I am currently reading say that after my 12th week that I am out of my first trimester, while others say that it is not over until the 14th week. Since we are people who love instant gratification :), we are declaring that we are currently starting our second trimester!!!! Yay! And our "little secret" is no longer a secret! So, please feel free to share with whomever, whenever, wherever!!

  • How far along? 13 Weeks! Past the first trimester :)

Total weight gain/loss: Still the same, but definitely feeling my body shift!

  • Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but I did buy my first Maternity dress from Old Navy.

Stretch Marks: I think that I am ABUSING lotion with cocoa butter! Lol.

  • Sleep: Doing better, Wiley is learning to sleep through MOST of the night, so I am feeling a bit more refreshed each morning.
  • Best Moment of the Week: Our first sonogram! Being able to actually see the baby was so great!

Movement: None yet, I have read that movement is usually felt beginning in or near the 4th month, so stay tuned!

  • Food Cravings: Still spicy things, but this particular week Corned Beef Sandwiches, but I am pretty sure that I crave it EVERY St. Patrick's Day, as do tons of people.

Gender: We find out May 3rd... it can't come fast enough. And I think that I have swayed Jason over to the "boy" vote!

  • Labor Signs: None
  • Belly Button In or Out: In still
  • What I Miss: This week was St. Patrick's Day, so I guess that I missed being able to have a beer while listening to all the Irish Music. But, my husband did treat me to an O'Doul's and I have already reserved babysitters so that next year we can make up for the festivities that we missed this year!!
  • What I Am Looking Forward To: For my stomach to "pop" and May 3rd!!!!! I cannot wait to start shopping for the baby. Hopefully it will come quickly!
  • Weekly Wisdom: Know your body, respect it, and don't push it past it's limits.
  • Milestones: Seeing the baby for the first time, and watching it bounce and wiggle all over the place!
  • What is the Baby Up To? Fingerprints have formed on the baby's tiny fingertips, and the veins and organs are clearly visible through still-thin skin. The body is starting to catch up with the head -- which makes up just a third of body size now. The baby is almost three inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

No comments: