Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mommy-To-Be Quiz @ 18 Weeks :)

  • How far along? 18 Weeks

  • Total weight gain/loss: Unofficially I think that I have gained about 2-3 lbs, but I will know for sure on Wednesday

  • Maternity clothes: I haven't found anything that fits me correctly yet, maybe when my bump grows a little bit more.

  • Stretch Marks: I'm just not going to talk about them at all... that seems to be doing me well so far :)

  • Sleep: Still doing well in this department, but there are definitely only a few positions that I am comfortable in. I am most likely going to invest in a maternity pillow, like the Boppy, soon.

  • Best Moment of the Week: Feeling Baby G (that's the current nickname since both our boy and girl name begin with G) moving all around in my belly! At first I wasn't sure if I was just making it up and that it was actually just gas, but it wasn't and I can now easily distinguish when its the baby. And according to what I am feeling, this baby is a mover and a shaker!

  • Food Cravings: Still going strong with anything spicy, banana peppers (Jason is now fully addicted also), and this week I was really in the mood for green olives. Yup, polished off a jar, lol.

  • Gender: Ok, now Jason is beyond convinced that it is a boy, and I am completely unsure! We do agree that the suspense is KILLING us!!!!!

  • Labor Signs: Not even close to that time yet.

  • Belly Button In or Out? In, but I have been noticed a change in it lately. It doesn't seem as deep as it once was, so it is probably on its way out.

  • What I miss this week: Sleeping in. Between Wiley and Baby G I seem to have lost the ability to sleep past 7am (the latest!). Yet, I am extremely talented at napping these days... go figure!

  • What I Am Looking Forward To: May 3rd!!!!!! And we are praying that the baby is cooperative and lets us find out the gender!

  • Weekly Wisdom: Trust your instincts, it is very unlikely they will fail you.

  • Milestones: 18 weeks, and some baby movement! Actually A LOT of baby movement, my only wish is that it was able to be felt from the outside, Jason should know how active his little one is!

  • What is the Baby Up To? Head to rump the baby is about 5 1/2 inches long and weighs about 7 ounces. Baby's becoming amazingly mobile, yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. Ears are now in their final position. and baby is finally big enough to feel movement (Oh, isn't that the truth!)

No comments: