Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Mommy-to-be Quiz @ 22 Weeks!

  • How far along? 22 Weeks

  • Total weight gain/loss: I will find out Wednesday, although I don't think that I am doing too bad. Wish me luck :)

  • Maternity clothes: Still rockin the BeBand religiously. I have a been stocking up on sundresses (non-maternity), and if the weather stays as nice as it has been I will be able to wear them soon!

  • Stretch Marks: No habla ingles... yes, I am avoiding the topic ;)

  • Sleep: Doing well. That Boppy is magical, I REALLY think that Jason wants one for himself. But he knows better than to lay a hand on mine!!!!

  • Best moment this week: Jason being able to feel a few of Gwen's kicks and movements... and hearing him talk to her. He told her that he can't wait to meet her :) He is going to be an amazing dad! I feel so lucky to have him by my side through this journey, I couldn't imagine my life without him! >

  • Movement: Tons! She is a very active baby. I love all the movement, feeling her in there. I think that she will definitely be a dancer, my mom said that about me too when I was in her belly.

  • Food Cravings: Nothing in particular this week, but did enjoy sweet corn on the cob a few times this week. Mmmmm summer is on its way!

  • Gender: Girl!

  • Labor Signs: Not yet, ask me again in about 125 days.

  • Belly Button: Still an innie, but I think I may end up with an outie!

  • What I miss: I know this may be TMI, but I miss being able to go bra-less... These things are huge and I'm convinced they have a mind of their own. Ha Ha! I have to keep them caged 90 percent of the time!!!

  • What I am Looking Forward To: Seeing the NEW print that we ordered for her room... Really, REALLY hope that we like it! Scratch that, LOVE it!

  • Weekly Wisdom: Never settle, if you do YOU are the only one who loses.

  • Milestones: 22 weeks. Jason being able to feel his little girl move around, it makes us both smile.

  • What is the Baby Up To? At 11 inches and almost 1 pound, Gwen is starting to look like a miniture newborn. Her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct. She's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath her gums.

Love you all.

No comments: