Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Date Night {in pics}

As previously stated, Jason and I got to share our first "date night" in a while, yippee!  I mean, we've gone out plenty of other times, but it usually involves friends and/or relatives... so it was nice to be just the two of us {oh, and the thousands of other baseball fans @ Yankee Stadium}. hehe.

It was great. Perfect, in fact.

Enjoying "adult beverages" on the train :)

Love this place


The Captain.  Loves me some Jeter!

<3 him!

Pretty moon

Garlic fries. with cheese. and a beer.  need I say more??

This is crazy, all of the booze has "wi-fi" pourers... keeping track of every drop of alcohol!


The after party :)

Feelin good, lovin life.

It was such a good night.  And the perfect start to our vacation together.
xoxo.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like you had a great time! Date nights are a must in my book :) Love all your pics!

the workaholic momma said...

AAWW - YAY!! What a fun date night:) I LOVE the pics...y'all look like you had a blast!

PS I have a serious crush on mr. jeter too ;)