Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Already?!?

Every weekend seems to FLY by, but I really feel like we didn't even have a one this week.

Thanks, Irene.

I AM happy to report that we survived Hurricane Irene, with minimal damage (our basement flooded, grr).  Gwen slept through the whole thing {I can't say the same for us} and we only lost power for a few minutes... all in all, we were VERY lucky.  But, we spent all of Friday and Saturday preparing and then all of Sunday repairing {well, actually Jason did, I was on baby duty}, so our "together" time was very little. 

I am hoping this week goes quickly.  Can't believe this upcoming weekend is Labor Day weekend!!!  Wasn't it just Memorial Day??  Either way, summer is coming to an end, and truth be told, I'm ok with it.  Usually, I hate to see summer go, and dread the rest of the seasons, but I am soooooo ready for fall!  {I was SO excited to see the Dunkin Donuts already has "pumpkin" flavor coffee back, whooohooo!}  So this weekend will be our last weekend of packing, travelling, living out of suitcases, and spending hours in the car {I know I will miss it, but I am looking forward to the break}.

Hope you braved the storm just as well.  Here's some baby lovin' for ya!


Pretty mama!



On the move!
xoxo.

3 comments:

the workaholic momma said...

I'm SO happy to hear you guys did SO well during the storm too!!!! I am welcoming fall with open arms too...this summer has been a long and hot one!!!

Those pics of Gwen...dare I say running;) are adorable...she looks SO big!!!!

Natalie said...

I'm glad you guys "weathered" the storm. Gwen is getting so big! And at least she did sleep through it all...sorry to hear about your basement :(

kebowman said...

aww! she's precious!