Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Santa Visit.

With our days of a family of just three quickly coming to an end, I find myself trying to pack in as much as we can because I don't want Gwen to miss out on anything.  So the first weekend in December we tackled getting a Christmas tree and decorating the house.  And when I went to my doctor's appointment Wednesday and she said that I was 3-4 cm and that she thought I wouldn't make it to next week, I immediately wanted to get our Santa visit done.  Like immediately.

For the first year, Gwen has actually been excited to go and see Santa.  She was still a little hesitant to talk to him and sit on his lap, but if we can refer back to 2011's fantastic meeting of Santa...


...yeah, that was fun...

...this year was a major improvement!!

It was so sweet and made it exciting for us seeing that "magic" in her face and the fun of Christmas back.  




The "official" picture. :)

I'd say a complete success.  And I am very happy that we were able to take her before all the craziness begins in the next week, or so.




3 comments:

Jamie said...

What an improvement!

Monica L said...

Awwww so adorable! I won't lie though anytime I see a Santa picture post I am hoping to see a screaming baby...they are just so funny

Natalie said...

Awww too adorable!