Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mommy-To-Be-Quiz @ 34 Weeks!


How far along?   34 Weeks and counting...

Total weight gain/loss:   17 lbs, doing well.

Maternity Clothes:  Still haven't bought anything, if I had it my way I would be wearing a bathing suit all day everyday... clothes are so HOT these days :)

Stretch -----:  I can finally stretch out and relax because I am OFFICIALLY a stay-at-home mom (How strange to say that!), well without the baby yet, but Wiley counts for now right?

Sleep: Very uncomfortable but still managing... and squeezing in naps whenever I can!

Best Moment of the Week:  My last day of work! No more commuting! And PLENTY of time to work on Gwen's room. Happy Mommy!

Movement:  Sooooo much.  She is very, very active.  She has been a big side kicker these days.  It doesn't hurt, but it  is a little shocking sometimes lol. 

Food Cravings:  This weekend we celebrated Jason's Birthday and his Great Aunt Kathryn made her AMAZING crumb cake (she hand rolls the crumbs).  We had some yesterday and brought the rest home with us... and I am positive that if he does not hide it from me, I will probably not leave him any! 

Gender:  Girl!  We have an Ultrasound scheduled for Monday, and you better believe that we will once again ask for confirmation... haha!

Labor Signs:  Only "false" signs, spotting, a few Braxton Hicks, but nothing too exciting.

Belly Button, In or Out?  I'm going to say that it is currently "flat."  It is neither in nor out, it's just there.

What I Miss:  Being able to spend the whole weekend out and about.  It seems like these days I am counting the minutes until bedtime, but it is better to listen to my body than to pay the price later.
 
What I Am Looking Forward To:  Our next ultrasound, another glimpse at our little girl.  The calm before the storm, resting for a few weeks and enjoying my "nesting" period.  And of course, MEETING GWEN!!!  I dream about her all the time and can't wait to see her face for the first time!
 
Weekly Wisdom:  A happy pregnant woman = A good day.  An unhappy pregnant woman = LOOK OUT! ;)
 
Milestones:  My last day of work!  Jason's 32nd Birthday (it's not a baby milestone, but it is something very special!)
 
What Gwen Is Up To:  From now on, Gwen's growth is mostly in the plumping up department - though she won't get much longer, she'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth.  Her hearing is totally developed (Then I hope she likes the Tom Petty concert that we are going to next week!!). 

 
A view from up top... buh bye feet!


No comments: