Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm Back!

Well, hello again!  It has been awhile, 4 months to be exact, but I am back and ready to blog once again. 

Where to begin?  Gwen is fantastic!  I can't even believe that there was life BEFORE her!  She is just such a little doll, and makes everything about our lives BETTER.  She is rolling around, talking (and yelling, lol) up a storm, and just had her first bowl of rice cereal last week!  Where did the time go?!?!  I feel like we just brought her home from the hospital the other day.  I know that everyone tells you to cherish every minute bc they grow up so fast, but you can't understand it until it is happening to you.  But it is the truth, SHE IS GROWING SOOOO FAST! 

Gwen's first Holidays were so special.  Even though she is too little to remember or truly enjoy them, it made them THAT much more meaningful for Jason and I.  New Year's Eve was probably my favorite so far, and a BIG switch from our NYE last year. Haha.  We spent the night out to dinner at our favorite place, then home in our PJs with our little peanut and crazy Lab.  Oh, AND a bottle of Champagne :)  It was absolutely perfect... and the ONLY way that I would want to start the New Year.

We are currently in a snow-induced lock down for the ump-teenth time this Winter... and it is getting very frustrating!  I cannot wait for the Spring, just for the mere fact that Gwen and I will be able to go walk around the park, and not have to put on 10 layers of clothes! 

Since I am just getting back into the swing of blogging, I am going to take Mommy-to-Be quiz one more time, post Labor, to help me along.

Mommy-To-Be Quiz Post Labor

How far along?  Done being Preggo!!! Gwen is currently 4 months, 1 week old.

Total Weight Loss/Gain:  I can thankfully say that I have lost all my baby weight and then some! Yay!  I weigh about 10 lbs less then when I got pregnant.  Although I must admit, I need some serious toning before Bikini Time, but I am working on it.

Maternity Clothes:  Are hidden in storage!!!!! It was so nice to get back into my "skinny" jeans, they made me feel like I was back to normal.

Stretch Marks:  Ok, we can finally talk about these... I managed to escape any stretch marks during my pregnancy. :)  Thank you Palmer's Cocoa Butter, you are a great friend!

Sleep:  It was soooo nice to finally be able to sleep on my stomach, back, actually anyway but on my side.  And Miss Gwen has been pretty generous to Jason and I... although I do catch a nap here and there during the week. Lol.

Best Moment of the Week:  Feeding Gwen her first bowl of rice cereal. It was so fun to see her try something new.

Movement:  Gwen is an even bigger wiggler outside the womb!  She is a mover and a shaker, but I already knew that when she was in my belly.

Food Cravings:   Well, I dont' really crave much, actually I don't think about food that often, but there were a few firsts that I REALLY looked forward to and thoroughly enjoyed.
1.)  Seafood... mmm that first pot of mussels was Heaven
2.) Rare Steak
3.) Red Wine

Labor Signs: No need for this category anymore thank goodness.

Belly Button:  Back to my normal innie! And my Linea Negra finally lightened almost completely back to normal. 

What I Miss: Other than being able to leave the house without a SUITCASE lol, I don't miss ANYTHING... I couldn't imagine anything without Gwen, she makes it all worth it.

What I Am Looking Forward To: Everything!  Crawling, Walking, Talking, Spring... I am excited for it all.

Weekly Wisdom: Cherish every laugh, smile, coo, cry, hug, kiss, every moment, these are the things that make life complete.

Milestones: 4 Months Old, Rolling Over, Smiling, Laughing, Cooing, Rice Cereal... so much fun!

What is Gwen Up To?  Besides growing like a WEED, she's getting more and more personality every day!  She makes each day fun and exciting, I just hope that I am making her proud to have me as her Mommy.

Until next time. XoXo.

No comments: