Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Year Ago Today...

Taken 10/4/10

...was the day (actually, night) that I took a pregnancy test, expecting it to come up negative.  I was home by myself, while Jason was at a work dinner, when my world was changed forever.  It was the beginning of one of the most amazing journeys of my life, although I was scared BEYOND belief at that moment. 


Killian & Mommy

 ...was also one of the last days that we spent with our baby Killian.  She was very sick, and little did we know that she would have to leave us just a few short days later. (January 30th)  As much as I love and adore our little man Wiley, I always wonder how Killian would have been with Gwen.  She is GREATLY missed every day. 

Wiley

...our world was completely different, and almost seems MORE than a year ago, if that makes sense.  When I look back on the year that has passed, I am so grateful for the experiences and gifts that we, as a family, have been given.  As crazy as Wiley is, he saved Jason and I from an extremely hard loss, and I am excited that Gwen and him get to grow up together... I think they will be the best of friends.  And Gwen, well, she is honestly a work of God, and I may be biased but she is nothing short of perfection. <3

What a difference a year makes!

Hope this year has many great things in store for you all.

Our love to you.

No comments: