Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

All The Toys In The World

     Gwen has every toy (age appropriate, of course) that you can imagine, yet WHAT will you find her with and/or wanting... the remote control, her shoes (in her mouth), her socks, our laptop... the list goes on, and none of them are toys, lol.

     It AMAZES me that she is fascinated by all of these things.  Don't get me wrong, she LOVES her toys, but if her favorite toy and our remote are within two feet of each other, guess which one Peanut is headed for?!?!  It is too funny.  I can't sit with her near the laptop (if I expect to get something done) because she HURLS her body at it, LOL! 

I guess we will have to get Gwen her own play Laptop... although, she will most likely still want ours.  Maybe it is a sign that she will be a computer genius!  The next Bill Gates?!?!  Here's hoping :)
xoxo.

2 comments:

the workaholic momma said...

HAHA!!! Addie LOVES the remote too:) This picture is priceless...it looks like she's saying "mom...its you again with the camera??" Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow:)

Natalie said...

Yep my baby loves the remote too! I always catch him eyeballing it! :) Happy first Mother's Day!