Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

Hey, Friday, welcome back :)  Here's some Friday fill ins via the little things we do.

1. Somewhere someone is still sleeping.  Nope, not here. Been up since 5:30am, so has Gwen, thanks to Daddy. :(

2.   My Family  is/are my muse.  Duh. The name of the blog is "Adventures with GWEN" Who else would be my "muse"?  If it weren't for her, I probably would never have started a blog. Thanks, pumpkin!

3.  It would suck if   Dunkin' Donuts  was no more because  I'm addicted.  Especially now that my lover, pumpkin coffee, is back in my life.

4.   That it's Friday  is my favorite thing about today. {Oh, AND that we are going to visit Daddy @ work, for a little baby "show and tell"}

5.  Life is kind of like  a roller coaster.  Some parts scare you, thrill you, make you laugh, make you cry, make you sick, and it's usually a lot better when you love the person/people who ride(s) along with you.

6.  If I could have anything I wanted I would want {Material thing?} A new camera.  BADLY.  {Non-material?}  A healthy, happy life/marriage, and the same for my family.

7.  A funny thing happened the other day...   umm, this one time, at band camp.  Kidding. But, the other day, I was totally jamming out to Gwen's Mickey Mouse CD {thank you Aunt Meghann, she LOVES it} and TOTALLY got caught @  a red light. Yup, I was THAT girl.  Oh, well, made Gwen stop crying, that's all that matters!

Pantless babygirl, making friends :)



Weekend's here, peeps, enjoy!

xoxo.

No comments: