Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's!

Hope you all are having a love filled day!

Gwen was supposed to have a play date today, but I had an epic Mom Fail...  I totally screwed up the time, and when I logged on to get the address, I saw that I was completely wrong.  Ughhhh.  I felt awful, still do, but hopefully we can reschedule for next week. :(

Jason came home for lunch, with some flowers for his sweeties :) and we gave him our cards and gift that we made {via an idea from Pinterest, of course}.

We also gave him some of his favorite treats!  {Who doesn't love Reese's??!  He BETTER share with me!}


So, now we wait for Daddy to get home for a little cuddling, but in the mean time, we are jamming out to Gwen's V-Day present from us...

It is almost sickening that I basically know every word to every song.  lol.  but it makes Gwen happy so I don't care.

Happy Valentine's Day from our home to yours!

Here's Gwen last V-Day, so little!
She's so not a baby anymore :(
But, who's kidding who, she'll always be my baby cakes!

My dearest Jason & Gwen {& Wiley, most of the time, lol},
I love you, my family, with every bit of my heart.  You make my life complete and make each day better than the last.  Thank you for all the love that you bring into my life!

xoxo.

2 comments:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Aw- this made me tear up! What a great mommy:) Love her outfit too!

Amber said...

what a sweet valentines you made:)