Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Thanks so much for the well wishes!  My dad is feeling better every day and my Pop called me today to say hi and that he is feeling a little better than yesterday. {awesome news}  Let's just keep hoping it stays that way.

I'm linking up with Michelle  today to share the latest things that I'm pinning...








Source: tumblr.com via Maggie on Pinterest


Source: esther.com.au via Sadie on Pinterest


Source: facebook.com via Sarah on Pinterest




Happy Hump Day!
xoxo.

3 comments:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

I want that pillow! What a cute idea. That red dress is hot!! And those chocolates are divine. Great pins!

Ashley said...

How cute are those pillows!? Those are just so different and modern and would make such cute gifts

Unknown said...

These are great pins! I love the first thing whatever it is since there are PB cups on it. The red dress is gorg!