Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wii Are The Champions

Thank you so much for all the well wishes!  I am better now, actually I was better just in time to participate in our beach club's {yes, we belong to a beach club, it's amazing, cheap drinks, great view, and it's where we had Gwen's 1st bday party} Wii Bowling Tournament!

There were 12 teams, 5 rounds, and in the end we tied with another team for 1st place.  How do we determine the winner???

A bowl off, duh!

3 frames, winner takes all...

And WE won! 

In all seriousness though, it was SO much fun, and a great way to spend a Saturday night!

Some of our competitors.

The Champs!

Right on the water... Ahhhh, I love being at home. 
Such a beautiful night!

I can't wait to defend our title :)

I can't believe what amazing weather we have been having, it is unbelievable!  Hoping to get to the park tomorrow.

On another note, I am giving up my DD Iced Mocha Lattes for Lent... could get a little hairy, lol. Wish me luck!

xoxo.

2 comments:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

What a cute idea and it looks so beautiful! Girl, I can never give up dd. You are my role model!!

Natalie said...

That sounds like a fun tournament! I have no idea what I'm giving up for Lent...running out of time!