Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Fill In Fun

I haven't done this in a loooong time, so I thought I should give it another go.
1. The best surprise ever would be getting to see my grandparents this weekend :(

2. The day Gwen was born and our wedding day is my most favorite memory.

3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was become a stay-at-home mom. I am blessed to be able to do this, but that doesn't mean that there aren't hard days. 

4. The best part of my day is right when Gwen wakes up and we bring her into bed with us for her bottle and some snuggles.  Sometimes we all fall back asleep and it's those moments that mean the absolute most :)

5. Something that I like that most people don't is raw potatoes. yes, i know that's weird. lol.

6. Something I am willing to fight for is my family. duh.

7. Something you might not know about me is  I was a karate kid back in the day... made it to Orange Belt until I quit. I was much more into shakin' my booty than kicking butt.


Gotta run, LOTS of packing to do today.  Can't wait for the weekend to begin :)
xoxo.

3 comments:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Gwen was born on your wedding day!! That is just too cool! I could totally see you doing karate!! Awesome!!

Simply Valorie said...

Awww, that does sound like the best way to start your day. How sweet! :)

Have a great weekend!

Jamie said...

Raw potatoes?! Yucky! Have a great weekend!