Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Bumpdate : 34 & 35 Weeks

Happy Gwens-day everyone!
How far along?
35 Weeks.  5 to go.  Actually, 4 if Dr. P induces me on the 19th.  Holy crap!  Homestretch here we come!!  
Total weight gain?
19 lbs total so far.  Addison weighs about five of that.  She should be gaining about half a pound each week, so by delivery day, she should be around 7lbs.  Just like her big sister.

Maternity Clothes?
I've been in a search for a few dresses that I need for upcoming events...  a 50th birthday party that requires black attire {still need one} and for Jason's work Christmas party {got one}.  Having to dress up with a watermelon strapped to your belly is not my idea of fun, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right?

Sleep?
I. am. exhausted.  And not only am I tired, but getting comfortable at night is becoming an actual task.  I'm fine once I fall asleep {thank God}, but it takes awhile to get there.  I have given up trying to fight napping when Gwen does... it's just not worth it.

Best Moment of the {past 2 } Weeks?
There were a couple.  We had our last {most likely} ultrasound last Saturday.  Addison looked great.  AND her room is almost done... the major things - cleaning out, painting, and putting in her furniture, are all done.  Now just for the little details... :)  And my sprinkle! It was fabulous {I'll write a separate post for that

Movement?
SO much.  And A LOT of hiccups, which is one of the craziest feelings.  She is head down now, so her hiccups are low in my abdomen, feels so funny.

Food Cravings?
Nothing really.  Although I do make sure I eat enough, MEALS aren't that appealing to me because I feel like a stuffed turkey afterwards.

Gender?
As our ultrasound tech said last weekend, "It's 200% a girl."

Labor Signs?
None.

Belly Button?
Who knows what that thing is doing.  And frankly, I don't care anymore.

What I Miss?
My energy.  Sleeping any way other than on my side.  Being comfortable.  Sangria.  Diet Coke.  And not being out of breath.  Only a few more weeks.

What I Am Looking Forward To?
Thanksgiving.  :)

Milestones?
Room completion.  Last ultrasound.  I made it to 8 1/2 months.  My sprinkle!


1 comment:

Natalie said...

Aww she will be here soon!!!