Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Social. Thanksgiving.


Sunday Social

Favorite Thanksgiving Memory?
Our first Thanksgiving as a married couple, in our house.  It just all seemed so grown up. And it felt like the beginning of so many new things in life.  We had just gotten married the month before and it was like a continued "high" from all of it.  It was very special.

Favorite Thanksgiving Food?
Does the Apple Cider Sangria I made last year count?!  Even though, I won't be making it this year... because I obviously can't drink it.  Sorry.  If, I'm not having any... neither are you.  Ok, so other than that I'd say stuffing.  AND my mom's candied yams.  They are to die for.

What is a Thanksgiving Tradition that you and your family have?
Coming from a big and very spread out family, we travel.  A LOT.  We divide up holidays, we live out of bags and our car a lot.  Easter, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Birthdays, you name it, we're on the road.  And a lot of the time we don't get to relax.  So, after we got married and began a family of our own, we decided that Thanksgiving would be the one holiday that we spend at our house.  With no travelling.  No schedules.  No packing.  No craziness.  And it is, by far, my favorite tradition.  

Show us a favorite Thanksgiving picture(or 5) from years past.



What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving?
Soaking up this last Thanksgiving {actually, last Holiday} as a family of just three.  Gwen is so much fun, that I can't wait to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade with her.  I can just picture her face and already hear the excitement... I'll probably cry.  

No comments: