Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mommy-to-Be Quiz @ 24 Weeks!

  • How far along? 24 Weeks (6 months)
  • Total weight gain/loss:  About 5 lbs, not bad, but def will be gaining more...
  • Maternity Clothes:  I have more Maternity pants than shirts, and dresses.  But, the pants still don't fit me exactly right.  Thank goodness for the warm weather, because I am now enjoying all my comfy non-maternity sundresses! :)

  • Stretch Marks:  I really should just delete this part of the questionnaire!!!

  • Sleep:  I have now realized just how dependant I am on my Boppy.  I went one weekend without it, and my nights were miserable!  I'm very sorry Boppy, I will never leave you home again!

  • Best Moment This Week:  Receiving our new curtain and LOVING it!  And buying paint for Gwen's room... Pink Destiny and Greenhouse Tint.  Can't wait to start painting, well actually can't wait until Jason starts painting (b/c I can't). 

  • Movement:  So much!  I think it is hysterical that she seems to like getting up as early as Wiley!  5am he is whining to go out, and she is dancing away... If only they could let Mama sleep in every once in a while ;)

  • Food Cravings:  Watermelon, and other fruits, but I am staring right now at two huge watermelons waiting to be cut and devoured!  And sweet corn still, but who can resist sweet Jersey corn?!?

  • Labor Signs:  Nope

  • Belly Button:  Still an innie, and still have my belly button ring in (holding on to it as long as I can).  But my belly button definitely is changing... I'll take a pic this week of my belly from the front and not just the side, and you can be the judge.

  • What I Miss:  Being able to eat from the Raw Bar.  There is nothing like good clams on the half shell in the summer... but I'll just make up for it next summer, or even right after Gwen's arrival.

  • What I am Looking Forward To:  Painting and putting the crib together finally.  I can't wait to see her room start to come together, just means that we are one step closer to meeting our little girl!

  • Weekly Wisdom:  I learned this from my Mom at a very young age, and I never thought that this would be the time that it would be most useful but, USE THE BATHROOM BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE. Haha.  There's nothing like being stuck in traffic, preggo, and having an extremely full bladder!

  • Milestones:  6 months pregnant;  Deciding on a scheme for the nursery, and buying paint;  Getting our crib.

  • What is the Baby Up To?  Gwen's skin is becoming more opaque as the fat starts to pack on.  And, thanks to the formation of small capillaries, her newly thick skin is taking on a fresh pink glow.  She is now the size of a Papaya!

No comments: