Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mommy-To-Be Quiz @ 30 Weeks :)


10 Weeks Left!  Let the countdown begin!!

Here's my current baby bump pic:

  • How far along? 30 Weeks... Only a short time left!
  •  
  • Total weight gain/loss:  Still at about 12 lbs.  And Gwen weighs about 3.2 lbs.
  •  

  • Maternity Clothes:  Haven't purchased anything maternity lately...
  •  

  • Stretch -----:  Gwen is definitely stretching a ton in my belly.  Legs seem to go one way, and arms the other, and I love it!
  •  
  • Sleep: I'm doing alright in this dept., although I am pretty stationary all night, laying on my left side.  But, I can't complain bc this position usually helps my sciatic nerve pain.

  • Best Moment of the Week: My baby shower (we received SO many great things), seeing baby Gwen again this week, and buying a new car!  It is perfect for our growing family (No, not a minivan, that's where I would draw the line!!!) and we love it.
  •  
  • Movement:  Gwen has been moving so much that when she takes a break (probably sleeping) I get nervous.  I love all of her movement, I feel so connected to her when she is stretching and kicking and bouncing around.  And Jason loves to feel his little girl showing off for him, which she does almost everyday.  I'm really convinced that Gwen knows when it is her daddy talking to her and rubbing my stomach.
  •  

  • Food Cravings:  Still on a fruit kick, I can't seem to get enough.  And roast beef sandwiches with onion and banana peppers, I have always loved this sandwich, but I have been having it quite often for lunch lately.
  •  

  • Labor Signs:  None, but they are coming soon... :)
  •  

  • Belly Button, In or Out?  In, although sometimes Gwen pushes or kicks right at my belly button and it feels like it's going to pop out, but then she lets up and all is back normal.
  •  

  • What I Miss:  Normal body temperature, it feels like I can heat up at the drop of a hat... I don't think that the insane heat we have been having is helping much.  Air conditioning is my new best friend... actually my savior.  Ha ha.
  •  

  • Weekly Wisdom: Stay hydrated and cool, overheating can make a person crazy! Especially a pregnant woman!!!!
  •  
  • Milestones: Having my beautiful baby shower, and finally buying a new car!  And seeing Gwen again!  She was so cute, and made the most adorable faces while we were peeking in on her... love her.
  •  
  • What I Am Looking Forward To: Finding places for all these wonderful gifts, getting the room organized, and all set up for her arrival.  And our Childbirth classes next Saturday... should be an interesting time!
  •  
  • What is Gwen Up To? As Gwen's skin smooths out, her brain keeps getting more wrinkled.  All those grooves and indentations increase surface area, meaning more room for that oh-so-essential brain tissue.  She's also adding some brawn - her grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger.  She is now the size of a squash... our cute little squash!

No comments: