Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mommy-To-Be Quiz @ 32 Weeks (8 Months)

How far along?  32 weeks, 8 months preggo... oh September, please come quickly!


Total weight gain/loss:  Well, at my last visit with Dr. P, I gained four lbs., so that puts me at a total of 16lbs. 


Maternity Clothes:  None... haven't ventured shopping much during the past heat wave :)


Stretch -----:  Stretching is what I have to do at night, for my legs... Charlie came back to visit me again last night.  Thankfully, this visit was a bit shorter and less intense.  Scared the daylights out of poor Jason again though, but he'll definitely be ready if I go into labor in the middle of the night!


Sleep:  Doing pretty well, a little achy some mornings, and had another visit from Charlie, but other than that... no complaints.  Actually one, Wiley REFUSES to sleep past 4:45am - 5:00am... We have forgotten what it is like to sleep in.  And if he doesn't let us before Gwen gets here... we may never sleep in again :(


Best Moment of the Week:  Catching a break from that ridiculous heat wave...


Movement:  Tons!  She is such a little wiggler, and she really loves moving around when her Daddy talks to her before bed.  It's so adorable.


Food Cravings:  Well, our friends, Jenn & Brian sent us 6 cupcakes from Crumbs in NYC (Thank you SO much guys), and Jason and I shared one, sometimes two a day!  They were gone in a blink of an eye... so I guess they were my current craving, they were AMAZING!  But other than that, a lot of fruit, especially Watermelon! Mmmmmm.


Labor Signs:  None of true labor, but yesterday I had my first REALLY uncomfortable Braxton Hicks contraction, unpleasant but not unbearable.  Good thing we took that class, because I knew not to panic, which is what I would normally do. Ha ha.


Belly Button, In or Out?  In.  Gwen still likes pushing on it though.


What I Miss:  Being able to function like a normal human.  But anything for my little girl!


Weekly Wisdom:  Accept all advice given to you, but that does not mean that you have to follow it.  No two experiences are the same.


Milestones:  8 Month mark, and completing our Childbirth Education Class... it made me a little less nervous about the labor and delivery process.


What I Am Looking Forward To:  Our next class (Newborn Care, Dr. P says this one is the most important) and having time off finally to finish Gwen's room.


What Gwen's Up To:  Ready or not, Gwen's getting ready to emerge.  She's probably in the head-down position by now, with her bottom facing up.  She is still the size of a Squash.

No comments: