Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Mommy-To-Be Quiz @ 28 Weeks (7 months)!


  • How far along?  28 weeks or 7 months... we are in the Hooooome Streeeetch! Woo-Hoo!

  • Total weight gain/loss: About 12 lbs.  But will be probably have gained more at the next Dr. visit (July 14th)

  • Maternity Clothes:  Still haven't bought anything new that was Maternity, but have picked up a few more dresses and comfy lounge shorts... it's been too hot out for Maternity clothes with those "Secret Belly" panels.

  • Stretch ----:  Yup, we are in the Home Stretch.  That's what this question was referring to, right? ;)

  • Sleep:  I am starting to get uncomfortable sleeping, but nothing that is keeping me up all night.  There are two basic positions that work... my left side... and my right side... haha.  So it gets annoying when neither is working for me.  But other than that, I think I am doing alright.


  • Best Moment of the Week:  Finishing the Chair Rail, receiving all those wonderful gifts, and putting Gwen's bedding up! 

  • Movement:  It seems like she is getting stronger by the day, and so are her kicks!  She is a little wiggleworm, and I love it!  Lately, it seems like I can tell where she is in my belly, like, where her head is at times, or where a foot is... it is so amazing!

  • Food Cravings:  Ice cream, which, by the way, Jason is loving!  He has jumped on the ice cream train too!  And a lot of fruit... isn't that the polar opposite of ice cream?!?!

  • Labor Signs:  No, but I do think that I have had a few Braxton Hicks (fake) contractions... nothing painful, just my belly gets really hard for a few minutes.  It is said that this is normal though.


  • Belly Button, In or Out:  In, guess the outie thing just isn't happening, which is ok by me.

  • What I Miss:  Regular clothes, and being able to bend down with ease... if we didn't have Wiley, I would leave everything on the ground, just bc it is too much of a nuisance to pick up. Lol.


  • What I Am Looking Forward To:  Our next sonogram (July 12th), and our Childbirth Classes... only because it will hopefully make us feel like we have SOMEWHAT of an idea as to what we are doing. 

  • Weekly Wisdom:  Knowing how to roll with the punches is the best preparation for life there is!

  • Milestones:  7 Months Preggo!!!  Third trimester here we are... and we would like you to be a smooth and quick ride, Thanks.

  • What is Gwen Up To?  Gwen's lungs are mature enough that, if born right now, she has a pretty good chance of surviving (with help from medical technology).  Her skin is still pretty wrinkly (bc of amniotic fluid) but will smoothen as fat continues to deposit.  She is still the size of an Eggplant, about 10.2 inches, and 2.4 - 2.75 lbs.



No comments: