Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

Hello, dear Friday, I know it has only been a week, but I have REALLY missed you :)

Time for some linking up with Lauren @ the little things we do for some...


It's fall themed this week, yippee!

1. Nothing says fall like  pumpkins, football, and chilly mornings.  That's like a Trifecta of Fall Perfection!!

2. My favorite autumnal tradition is  pumpkin picking, carving, and displaying.  The whole day is just so much fun!

3. My favorite fall treat is pumpkin spice DD coffee, pumpkin pie/seeds/muffins... yeah basically anything pumpkin.  I think I may be obsessed.

4. Fall makes me think of   family  because  the rush and packing and unpacking and travelling around all summer is over, and we spend weekends home, together.  People also come visit us more after summer, and we love it! 

5. Autumn free form word association, go!  pumpkin, crispness, cool, beautiful colors, FOOTBALL!

6. My go-to outfit in the fall is   jeans, a sweater, boots, and a scarf. Love it!

7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving)  I honestly love them both!  I love dressing up and having Gwen makes me love the holiday even more.  And thanksgiving, well, I love having family together, eating, drinking and it sets the tone for the Christmas season.  And we love having Jason home a few extra days :)

Yay for fall!  Speaking of fall awesomeness, I am making pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies, thanks to this great recipe courtesy of my friend Megan over @ loving the little things... definitely check it out!

HAPPY Friday!

xoxo.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm totally with you on all your fall answers! Pumpkin anything is my favorite and I just can't get enough.

Hope you enjoy the cookies! They may not be the best ever, but they are so easy!

Natalie said...

I have nothing more to say on this post b/c you just described everything I love about fall! I just hope it stays around longer :)

the workaholic momma said...

pumpkin pumpkin pumpkin....is there anything better?? I think not!!! I am so in love with everything fall...esp the pumpkins too!!! B&BW has a super delish "creamy pumpkin" soap that has been in my bathroom since August...I got a little bit of a head start because I was SO over summer:)