Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday's Top Five Laughs

I'm linking up with Melissa @ the mommyhood chronicles this morning to share the top 5 things that made me laugh.

1. This past week, every time we ask Gwen "Who's on the phone?" she puts her hand to her ear and YELLS "Haaarooooo" {it sounds like Scooby Doo saying Hello. lol}  It's hysterical!!!

2. Yesterday morning, as soon as I opened the door to her room it was like she EXPLODED with words.  I burst out laughing because a) it was 6:30am and I could believe how loud and fast she was "talking" and b) it was almost as if she was just waiting for someone to talk to, she couldn't wait to get all of those words out.

3. Watching Gwen try to straddle climb onto Wiley.  He gets so annoyed.  But, you have to laugh because it's like payback for all the toys and stuff he steals from her.  Sorry, bud, made your bed, now lay in it.

4. I laid on the couch on my stomach for a quick sec the other night, waiting for Gwen's bath to fill up, and she immediately ran over and started smacking my butt!  I couldn't stop laughing, neither could Jason.  We were shocked!

5. At my Dr. appt. this week, Gwen's true "ham" came out.  The waiting room was PACKED and she totally worked each and every one of the other patients.  She made sure she said "hi" and that the "oooh"ed and "aaah"ed over her before returning to home base.  Lol.  Although tiring, it was seriously entertaining.



Enjoy your weekend!!  Us?? We are supposed to get snow, yes SNOW today...uuuuggghhh!! Not.happy.

xoxo.

2 comments:

brit said...

Oh I'm jealous of the snow! Following you from top 5 laughs =)

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

So cute! Smacking the butt-lol. And I love her personality. She sounds like one awesome kid! Plus,she's adorable. Thanks for linking up. Fun memories for the future.