Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

If

Megan from loving the little things played the "if" game last week, and I liked it so much, that I want to play too.

Here we go.

If you could have any job in the world I would love to have the talent, courage, and comedic delivery to be a cast member of "SNL" {This is SO out of my comfort zone,  but I just think that such amazing artists have been a part of that show, and there is a reason it has been on for so long}

If I had a day to myself I probably wouldn't know what I would do!  Lol.  I would definitely have a spa day, then a nice meal, and some shopping.  How boring right?!?!  But it's the little things that I appreciate.

If I could get married all over again I wouldn't change a thing!

If I could live anywhere in the US Amazingly, I would probably stay in NJ.  Yes, I am a true Jersey Girl... but I think it took me a while to appreciate it.  I live a stone's throw to the greatest city in the world, and spend my summers on the beach.  I think I like it here :)

If Gwen had been a boy he would have been named Gavin.  No surprise there, I revealed that from the start.  I still love that name, but it is becoming so popular, so we may be choosing a different name if our next baby is a boy.  We'll see when the time comes.

If I could have any talent in the world definitely singing.  I would love to be able to belt out some high notes!

If I were to get pregnant again I would be ecstatic!  Just would prefer it to be not right this moment.  I told you that we are trying again after all of our weddings next year... so of course I would be happy!

If money was no object I would do the whole house/car/boat/vacation/college fund/wedding fund thing.  And make sure that our families were all taken care of as well.

If I could meet one celebrity, it would be c'mon people, you don't know this by now?!?! DEREK JETER.  Duh.

If I could shop at only one store the rest of my life it would be Target.  I mean, I am assuming that this question doesn't just mean clothes, right? 

If we were to get another pet it would be another Choc. Lab.  We just love them.  If we had the room, I would get one right now... I bet Wiley would love a playmate.

If I could go on a trip right now anywhere in the Caribbean.  Actually I want to go to the resort that they filmed "Couples Retreat" at... I think it's Fiji.

If I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef I would totally choose HOUSE CLEANER... just the thought of never having to clean again makes me happy :)

If I had the option of plastic surgery I would take it.  I will be taking it.  30th bday, post 2nd baby, the "bubbies" are getting "enhanced."  Don't judge.  It's happening.  Deal with it.

If I could only engage in one hobby it would be photography.  Especially now that I am learning new things with my fab new toy.

If I were at Starbucks right now, you'd hear me order nothing.  I am a Dunkin Donuts girl all the way.  And when I get to the DD you'd then hear me order an iced mocha or pumpkin {when it's in season} with skim milk.

If I had you over for dinner, I'd make Veal Scallopine.  I'm really liking this lately.  Had it for dinner last night :)

I know that I have put off this 2nd "challenge" but I have decided that I will start it on Monday... I really hope that I'm ready for it.



Btw, is it Friday yet?!?!

Here's some adorableness for you.

xoxo.

1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

LOVE this...never knew you were a DD girl!!! I love me some DD but we only have a few around here and there is a Starbucks on every corner so DD is a treat:)

Hope you guys are having a good week:)