Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Spidey Saturday

Can I start by telling you that the weather yesterday was absolutely PERFECT for walking around the city?!?! 

Seriously, we could not have asked for a better day.

My Dad and Step Mom bought all of their kids (4 total) plus dates {Of course the Hubs} tickets to Spiderman on Broadway plus dinner, for Christmas.  Great gift, right??!?

So, everyone met at our house and we took the PATH into the city for the day. 

The show was really great!!! Spidey flies into the audience, lands on balconies, AND the whole score was created by Bono and The Edge... so yea, it was pretty freakin' good.  It was definitely one of the more adventurous shows I've ever seen... and I would HIGHLY recommend it!

After the show we headed to dinner, which was an adventure in itself, but turned out to be some great bonding time while we waited.  And the Sangria... yummmmmm!!! 

We also did some "tourist" walking around Times Square {had to make good use of my camera}, before heading to the AH-mazing Irish Pub O'Lunney's for some fun.

What a fab day!

I do have to say that I could not keep my eyes open when we got home... like, I was BEGGING to go to bed, lol.  Am I really getting old????   :)
















Thanks Dad & Joyce for such a thoughtful Christmas present... nothing is as valuable as time together.

xoxo.

2 comments:

Amanda T said...

Wow, it sounds AMAZING!! What an awesome Christmas present. Again, I am so jealous. lol. Even more jelous that you live so close to NYC. You definitely got some great shots. So glad you guys had a good time.

Natalie said...

Looks like you had a great time! What a great Chrsitmas present!