Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Blogger 411

Today I am linking up with the fabulous Becky over at From Mrs. to Mama {seriously, I love everything she writes and her daughter E is just precious} for a little "getting to know you" link up.

How long have you been blogging? What got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I started blogging March of 2010, and it's main purpose was to document my pregnancy and keep family and friends all over the place up to date on my progress. It has most definitely changed the minute Gwen was born and although I sometimes am inconsistent, I always come back for more bloggin' :)

Where have you traveled?
Puerto Rico {even got married there}, St. Lucia {honeymoon}, Dominican Republic, Canada, the whole east coast, and of course, Key West!

If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A new house... and a boat for my husband :)

What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
Uhh, only 3?
1- Feet {except mine and Gwen's}, when people touch or play with their feet... groooosssss!
2- Bad drivers.  I'm from Jersey, nuff said.
3- Bluetooth Headsets {when not in the car} - you're not that cool or important... and you aren't fooling us either.

What is your favorite movie?
I've shared this many times - The Princess Bride - I know every.single.line... and I am very annoying to watch the movie with. lol.

What is your drink of choice?
Non-alcoholic - Water or Diet Peach Snapple
The good stuff Alcoholic - Captain and Diet or Cab. Sav.

What day would you love to relive again?
Our wedding day.  over and over again.  {maybe edit a few little things out} but it was perfection. seriously.

If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
The only two people that I have ever been told that I looked like were Jennifer Love Hewitt & Maggie Gyllenhaal... so I'll take Maggie because she is a much better actress {although I don't see how I look like either of them!}

If you could travel anywhere is the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Fiji.  A hut on the water.

Show us the most current picture of you or you and your family.

Where do you see your life five years from now?
Another bambino, new house, closer to family, happily married, enjoying each minute.

Thanks for hosting, Becky!
xoxo.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

love this!

Natalie said...

I am with you on going to Fiji...and let's go to Bora Bora too! I love that family pic of you guys!

the workaholic momma said...

I LOVE these posts...and the pic of you and your beautiful family totally made me smile!!! I would totally be down for a trip to Fiji...maybe I need to get serious on this playing the lottery bit:)

Natalie and Lee said...

I chose Fiji too!! LOVING your blog and you have such a sweet family:)