Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Random Tuesday

A prong on my wedding band broke off, ugh, and I have been without it since Friday.  I hate not having it.  I brought it to the jeweler Sunday {because that's the day they said I would be able to have it done same day} and wouldn't ya know... The repair man was in the emergency room.  Sweet.  So, now I wait.  And wait.  I can't believe how attached I am to my ring... like, I could cry. Lol
*****
If  we get invited to each one, we are already expecting to attend four weddings in 2013.  Yes, we cut our last year's number in half, but still... lol.
*****
Yesterday I ordered a new lens for my camera. I am so excited, I can hardly stand it.  It's nothing extravagant, but it's a step up from what I am using now, and I am hoping it will give me more freedom.  I am counting the minutes until it gets here.
*****
Along with Gwen getting sick, so did I.  Ugh.  I am almost 100% better now, but my one ear will not pop.  Talk about annoying.  I've tried everything.  Any new suggestions?
*****
I think I go to the grocery store too much.  A few of the{very nice} women that work there know us so well {except for my name} that they talk to us every time we are there.  And they really know what they are talking about... "Wow, Gwen, look at how your hair is growing in!"  "What a nice new coat that is!"  "Are you feeling better today, sweetie" Lol.  I swear.  It cracks me up.  And when I dare go shopping on the weekend and leave Gwen with Dad at home, they ALL ask me about it.  "Aren't you missing someone today?"  "Where's the baby?" I think by this time next year, I'll have to invite them to Thanksgiving dinner :)
*****
Laundry may be the death of me.  Just sayin'.
*****
I am totally obsessed with the tv show Catfish on MTV.  It amazes me how "duped" these people are, I mean, I don't trust anything on the Internet that even looks a tad bit fishy, and these people are having like YEAR(S) long relationships with people they have never met. I can't stop watching.
*****
My heart is broken over the Bethenny Frankel/Jason Hoppy break up.  I was really pulling for them.  I mean, two years is nothing, how could something be over so quick?  Is marriage sacred to anyone anymore? But, who am I to judge?
*****
I know that this is last minute, but I think it is such a great cause, and can't help but pass it on.  A fellow blogger, AP from I Love You More Than Carrots, is collecting night lights to send to the survivors of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting to help ease their fears of the darkness and to shine a little hope during such a trying time.  So, head on over here for more information on the Lights and Love Night Light Drive. She'll be collecting for a few more days.
*****

Btw... she doesn't like it when you touch her drums. lol.

xoxo.








2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Too cute. Love the grocery store story. LOL.

Monica said...

Haha so random! Her hair really is starting to grow, she is so adorable!