Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Social Sunday. All About 3's.


Sunday Social

Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food.
Seafood, Pasta, and Wine {what? Don't judge me... It has calories, it should count.}

First 3 Things You Do In The Morning.
Get Gwen and change her diaper, check phone {email/fb/instagram/etc}, and make coffee.

Last 3 Things You Do At Night.
Brush teeth.  Get a glass of water, and             {sorry, you may not want to know that one ;)}

3 TV Shows You Never Miss.
Sons of Anarchy.  Criminal Minds.  World News With Diane Sawyer... and in writing that, I just felt ten years older... ugh.

3 Places You Want To Visit.
St. Regis Bora Bora {from Couples' Retreat }.  Ireland.  Jamaica. 

3 People You Can Always Count On.
Jason.  Every single one of my parents/inlaws/stepparents.  My brother.  And many more ;)

We spent the weekend with family in the Poconos, and Gwen loved every second of it.  One minute she was playing in the snow, and the next in a pool.  Lots of fun, great pics and so many memories.

  

xoxo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

stopping by from the link up! Love that photo at the end. so cute

Anonymous said...

It is appropriate time to make a few plans for [url=http://www.saclongchamppascher-fr.eu]sac longchamp taille m[/url] the long run and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I may just I want to suggest you few attention-grabbing things or advice. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles regarding this article. soldes longchamp [url=http://www.saclongchamppascher-fr.eu]sacs à main longchamp pas cher[/url] , I desire to learn even more issues about it!

Andie said...

Love it! and I love that y'all went to the Poconos! That's where the hubs and I went on our honeymoon! :)