Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Me & Dr. P

If you've been here reading from the beginning, then you know that finding Dr. P was a fluke.  That I had no clue what doctor I was choosing, I just knew that she was literally two blocks from me, and whatever was written about her on the internet.  You then would also know, that I adore her.  Like, adore is an understatement.  L-O-V-E, LOVE!

I even felt a sense of withdrawl after Gwen was born, because I didn't see her as much, and she had become a friend.  So, imagine how excited I was when I had my first Dr. appt. with her {May 8th}!!  

We were reunited!

And it was like no time had passed.

She filled me in on her pups {one had passed :( }. She asked about Wiley and Gwen. And when I told her that I was there because we were having baby #2... she was just as happy as we were!

Now, it's no secret that Jason and I hope to move sometime in the future, but it was SOOOO important to me that if we were going to have another child that we had the same doctor, same hospital, and hopefully {fingers crossed} the same type of delivery.  Hell, I'd even request the same staff if I could!!!

Listen, being a hypochondriac as it is, comfort is everything to me.  And I am comfortable with her.  

Throughout the appointment, we chatted {my favorite part}, she told me how it wasn't going to be the easiest {being preggo with a toddler}, and she told Jason things like: "She's gonna let the house go."  "She's not really going to want to cook all the time."  "She should be napping when Gwen is."

Ummm, have I mentioned that I love this woman?!?!

Jason already knew most of this stuff, and is already helping out. {Thank God he loves to cook!}

Wednesday was my second appointment with her, and after telling her about my NOW Christmas Day due date, I asked if there was ANY way we could make that NOT happen.  She smirked and said, "Of course.  You knew I would help you out."  ::sigh::  Love her.

I'm so lucky to have found a doctor that I have such a close bond with.  She rocks.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome! Don't ever move too far away from her!

Jennifer said...

She sounds amazing.

Natalie said...

Sounds like you've got a winner!