Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pregnancy Details.

First, thank you so much for all of the comments, texts, calls, well wishes, and more that have been sent our way since we made our announcement!  The amount of love is overwhelming and totally appreciated.  We are so excited for this next journey of ours, and I can't wait to share all the details along the way.  Here's some of the deets so far.

Due Date.
Well, that's an interesting question... Originally, Dr. P told me that my due date was December 16th.  BUT, when I went for my first ultrasound {June 4th}, the technician informed me that I wasn't quite far along as I thought.  On that day, I thought that I was 12 weeks and 1 day... but baby's measurements put me at 10 weeks 6 days. WTF?!?  I had to redo a whole week and a half?!?  Ugh!!  AND I had to come back for the NT test, because I wasn't far along enough for the test. {but that's ok, because we got to see and hear baby twice and got extra pics} My new due date... Christmas Day.  {and THAT, my friends, is a whole separate post.

How far along?
As of today, I am 11 weeks 4 days... again, lol.

How am I feeling?
Cranky. Yea, Hubs has a real gem of a wife lately. Tired.  Like nap when Gwen naps AND am in bed by about 9pm, 10 tops.  A bit nauseous.  You know, the usual stuff.  But, overall, I feel good.

When did we find out?
Feels like forever ago... but actually, April 29th, which IS forever ago, no?


Minus the first trimester symptoms, it still doesn't actually FEEL like I am pregnant, because I am still in that, "I feel gross, bring on the baby bump" phase.  I don't think that I would mind "popping" early this time... bring on the baby belly.

I think that I am going to bring back my "Mommy-to-be Quizzes"  that I used to do when I was pregnant with Gwen.  It's a nice way to "keep track" of my pregnancy, and I'll be able to compare some of my answers.

*****

It's been a lazy Sunday for us.  We were recovering from a wedding last night, me from being up too late, and Hubs for drinking mine and his drinks, lol.  Kidding, kidding.  I met up with my besties, for a catch up breakfast... man, I love those girls... it never seems like enough time together.

I met Jason and Gwen at home after their park play date, and we all took a lovely nap... have I mentioned how much I love naps?!?  And now we are gearing up for some takeout and RHONJ.  Pretty nice little weekend if I say so myself.

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!





2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so cute that you are due on Christmas! So exciting.

Unknown said...

So excited for you! Congrats!