Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WHAT were we thinking?!?!

Dear Teeth,
I want my happy baby back... so, put a move on it!
Thanks,
Gwen's Mommy

Ok, so I know that it is a milestone and all... but why in the world were we excited about teeth?!?! This is NOT fun!  Lol. 
Now, obviously, I am kidding, for the most part, but, MAN I did not see this coming.  Just proves that you are never prepared enough.  Poor, poor, peanut.  I mean, if I'M having this little fun, I can only imagine what she is going through.  Of course, I am sure that I am exaggerating a bit, but when you have a really good baby who is not cranky unless she is tired, wet, or hungry, this really throws you off track.  I think it is harder for me to see her so uncomfortable than to deal with the crankiness itself.  I hope this passes soon...

Our love to you.

No comments: