Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's The Arms

That's what we are waiting for, when it comes to Gwen crawling.  She has the legwork down pat, but she hasn't figured out that, to get it going, she has to move her arms!  Now, she is doing this ADORABLE thing, where she gets up on all fours and then pushes her legs straight, causing her cute tush to pop up in the air.

She just wants to GO!

It is the cutest thing in the world.  Although, I don't think she would agree.

Working so hard.


We spent this cold and dreary day inside, watching our boys in Pinstripes!  Before having a baby, I NEVER understood WHY people brought their infants/toddlers to MLB games, and even though I don't think we will bring her anytime soon, I get it now.  Just watching it on TV with Gwen, made me want to be there WITH her.  You just want to share everything with her, and the Yankees are a tradition in our little family (and extended), so you want her to be a part of it.  Some day our family will be there with Gwen, probably more excited than her, and it will be the start of something new.  I can't wait!  Until then, we will stay warm and cozy on our couch watching Jeter (can you tell who my favorite player is? hehe) and the Yanks try for Championship #28.

I know not everyone is a Yankee Fan, although you should be, lol, so Good Luck to you and your teams... unless they are playing the Yankees! ;)

xoxo.

P.S.  Isn't March supposed to go out like a lamb?!?!  UGH, we need warmth!

No comments: