Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Slacker

     I know, I'm awful.  But, most weekends we are packing, travelling, unpacking... and catching up on sleep!  So PLEASE forgive me!  We are back (for the moment), and had a great Fourth of July weekend!  Pools, BBQs, Boating, Fireworks (we watched them out on the boat) and lots of family :)  Gwen didn't mind the fireworks, though she did go to sleep half way through.  I was so surprised that she was even up that late!  

     Tomorrow, Gwen and I are headed back to the city for another "audition" <-- sounds funny saying that, but that's what it is.  I'll take some pics, as always, and hopefully get another few posts in before the weekend.  (I wonder if Blogger has an iPhone app?).  Lol.

Hanging out on the bay

Taking her Ba-Ba while floating with Momma

Hanging with her cousin, Ruby.

Swimming with Daddy, seriously she's such a little water bug!

Happy 4th of July!
How was your holiday weekend?

xoxo.

2 comments:

the workaholic momma said...

SO cute - Gwen is getting SO big!! Sounds like you guys had a great 4th!!! Good luck at the audition tomorrow:)

Natalie said...

Looks like she loves the water! Good luck on the audition! Can't wait to see the pics!