Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Gwen,  I am going to miss you so much this weekend!  I love you so much and will be thinking of you and Daddy while I am gone.  Make sure that you and Daddy have a ton of fun!

Dear Hubs,  Although I know that I don't need to say this, take care of our girl.  Don't give her too much candy or let her stay up too late. {that I DO have to say lol} Have fun.  And know that I love you so much.

Dear Jennifer,  I cannot wait for tomorrow to be here and to celebrate your "last night of freedom"!!!  We are going to have so much fun!!!!!

Dear Bridesmaids and other attendees,  Let's party!!!

Dear Mam-Mom,  Thank you for all of your help this week, and always.  My dress looks great, and it's all because of you!

Dear Weather,  Make up your mind.  Actually, let me make it up for you.  No more temperature drops.  Relax with the rain. 70's would be cool.  Thanks.

Dear Saturday Night, No pressure here, but I am expecting you to be nothing short of epic, just sayin'.

Dear Atlantic City,  Brace yourself.  We're comin' for ya.




2 comments:

paront1222@comcast.net said...

I hope you girls have a great time, no drama and you have just enough fun that you remember what you did and can look back at the day and think fondly on it!

Can't wait for the 27th to be here!

Natalie said...

I saw your photos on IG looks like you had a great time!