Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Match Made In Puerto Rico

We are off celebrating the wedding of my best friend, Jennifer to my hubs' cousin, Tim!!

It all began six years back, when Hubs (then fiance) and I, began planning our destination wedding... we also began planning who we could set up with who.  And our immediate thinking was his "best man" and my "maid of honor."   We weren't even "quiet" about it either, we were all "HEY! Got someone perfect for you!"  Yeah, we didn't make it awkward at all. LOL.

In October of 2009, we all packed it up and headed down to Puerto Rico for the big day/weekend, and, to make a long story short... they were inseparable... from day one.

They just clicked.

It didn't matter that they lived in different states.  That they didn't no what the future held.  They just followed their hearts...

...which led her to moving to a new state.

...both finding new jobs.

...to her finally becoming dog person.

...to them both finding the loves of their lives.

...to their wedding day...

which is today!!!

I can't say that I knew that day in Puerto Rico would lead to this, but I sure am happy it did!  In a few short hours, my best friend of 24+ years, becomes my family... legally!!

MORE importantly, I have never seen either of them as happy as they are when they are together.

Jen and Tim, we wish you many, many, many years of love, happiness, friendship, and blessings!!  Enjoy every second of the day, and make sure to take a minute, just you two, and appreciate the amazing thing that you guys put together.  Can't wait to party with you!

Here's a pic of them on their first "date" :

And here they are last night at their rehearsal dinner.



Let the fun begin ;)

5 comments:

paront1222@comcast.net said...

You write the BEST blog posts!!!

The past 6 months have been an absolute whirlwind and I'm thrilled that you were a huge part in it.....and as you said, you were the biggest part in getting these 2 together. I just know that they will be together forever...

Mrs. Aront...who didn't lose a daughter I gained a "SON".

Kerry said...

That is so awesome that your best friend is now officially family!! You couldn't ask for more could you. Congrats to the happy couple! And you looked stunning in your pics on fb btw :)

Anonymous said...

When I initіally cοmmented I сlіcked thе
"Notify me when new comments are added" box and now each time
a соmmеnt is аddеd I get thrеe emаils wіth thе
same cоmment. Is theгe а waу
you сan гemοvе mуѕelf fгоm thаt serѵіce?
Many thanks!

Alѕo νiѕіt my pаge - secured loan

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

Also visit my website wealthwayonline.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, yup this аrtiсle is genuinely pleasant аnԁ I
hаve leaгned lot of things from it regaгding
blogging. thanks.

mу web site ... diamondlinks review