Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Our Easter Rundown. Part 2. Easter Morning.

It's safe to say that, even though we weren't home, the Easter Bunny managed to find us!  Gwen woke up nice and early {6:30am}, but we didn't really mind because we were just as excited to see Gwen find her basket.  We headed downstairs {quietly, as her Aunt and Uncle were still asleep} and found this...


Girlfriend was PRETTY stoked!! Wreck-it Ralph AND M&M's?!?!  Screw the Mega Millions, she had just hit the jackpot.  


We watched helped her tear through everything then I tried to explain that M&M's weren't a breakfast food to her AND her daddy, before heading up stairs to get ready for brunch at Grandma & Grandpa's.  Tried  being the key word here.  I specifically said to Jason, "Whatever she does, don't let her con you into opening some M&M's."

After my shower, I peeked down the stairs, and there was Gwen, holding up her trophy... her open bag of M&M's.  "Look, Momma."

I headed downstairs and asked Jason what happened.  His reply?  "She gave me a kiss and told me she loved me.  She's very convincing"  Big softie, he is.  And I figured it was Easter, so no harm, no foul, right?

We continued on with our morning and headed over to Gwen's Grandma & Grandpa's house for some Easter brunch.  Yum!

We ate some delicious food.  Blew bubbles {for what seemed like hours}.  Played with Easter grass.  Got another Easter basket :) And took some pictures.








We got in as much time as we could together before heading off to our next destination... which is another post, for another day.

2 comments:

Angie said...

She looked beautiful in her Easter dress and hat!

Natalie said...

She is sooo cute in that dress...I love it!