Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

7 Months of Gwen

Wow!  ANOTHER month behind us.  And what a month is was!  Crawling, new foods, finally SOME warm weather!  Gwen is now closer to being a year old, than a newborn, ahhhhhhhhhhh.  Hubby and I have already started planning her first birthday party (OMG!).  So much of me wishes that this first year would never end.  Yet, there are times that we are out somewhere and see these adorable toddlers, and think "We can't wait for THAT!"  I guess we will just stick to "one day at a time," and try to live in the moment as much as we can. 

We have a Dr. appt. this week, so I won't post her "stats" until then, but I feel like she grew SO much this month.  We will have to wait and see. 

Here is Gwen ~ 7 Months Old




Ugh... looooveeee her!

     These next few weekends are pretty booked for us, Easter, then My 1st Birthday as a Mommy (can't wait to share it with my girl... and Hubby & Wiley too), and then My 1st Mother's Day (YAY!).  Three consecutive Sundays of celebrations... hope we can handle it!  So, needless to say, I will have plenty to write about.

I hope you had a great weekend, but look out, here comes Monday! :(

Happy 7 months beautiful baby Gwen!
Mommy, Daddy, & Wiley love you so much!

xoxo.

1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

So adorable - I love the pictures, esp. the one of her looking up at the camera!!! Happy 7 months, Gwen:)