Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday - Birthday Edition

It's been so nice being home {for once} for a whole week, but it definitely has made the week seem longer.  I'm happy that it's Friday, and I can't wait to have Jason home with us :)

Until then, let's Fill In Some Blanks to kill some time... shall we?


1. The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is ugh. Do I have to admit this? ok, ok, 29. Ouch!  Yup, the last of my twenties. But, it's ok, I still have some time AND the hubs will ALWAYS be much older than me ;) Love you, babe.

2. The best birthday present ever would be a vacation. Fiji. Tahiti. Hut on the water. Pina Colada in hand. ::sigh::
Source: goo.gl via Celinda on Pinterest

3. My favorite birthday to date was this is hard, because honestly they get better and better.  Of course, last year was one of my favorites bc it was my first as a Momma, but flying to Puerto Rico to plan our wedding for the weekend is a close second.


4. Birthdays make me feel special. Jason always makes the day perfect and knows how to spoil me.  I am a lucky girl.

5. The worst birthday I ever had was I've never really had a "bad" birthday, but I'll say my 21st. My boyfriend at the time was lame-o and wouldn't come out at midnight with me. So, I went anyway and met my best friend {we have the same bday} and we had a kickass time! That's why she rocks.

6. When I was born I was a very sick baby. I had tubes and machines attached to me and my grandparents watched the doctors working on this poor little baby. They felt awful, but felt even worse when they were informed that it was their grandchild. {See? I hated hospitals since birth! lol}

7. So far my favorite age has been 26. The year that Gwen was born and our little family was complete {for now}. Since that moment, I can't remember what life was like without them. They are my world.

Now, let's move it along, Friday, we got a weekend to get to :)

xoxo.

3 comments:

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I love your reason for your favorite age being 26 too cute & sweet :)

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, how scary for your family when you were born!! Glad your birthdays have gotten better since the first one! :)

Stopping by from the link-up! Happy Friday!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Such a cute post and I LOVE the last picture. When is your actual birthday? FIji- I always wanted to go there!