Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Show & Tell Monday

Linking up with Becky over @ From Mrs. to Mama today!


1. Are you married? If so when did you get married, and tell us about your special day.  
Yes, I am married.  I married my best friend on October 10, 2009 on the beaches of Puerto Rico.  115 of our family and friends joined us in the most amazing 4 day celebration.  Everything was outside, no tents, and perfect {but hot} weather.  It. Was. Perfection.

2. Show us some wedding pictures.
Gladly.










3. How about the engagement? Tell us your story.
A simple engagement for us.  Jason proposed in front of our family at our first Christmas Party.  Then, later, friends also arrived and helped us celebrate looooong into the night. lol.

4. Show us your wedding rings or engagement photo.


5. Tell us why you think marriage doesn't work out for so many.  What can we do to make things last?
I think that marriage doesn't work for so many because of laziness... they would rather give up then try harder.  Marriage isn't always easy.  It is a constant growing and learning experience.  You must be open to change and compromise or you're doomed.  Trust and communication are key... I always say, I can't fix something if you don't tell me what's wrong.  And you should always make sure that you are marrying your best friend! I def married mine :)

Xoxo.

6 comments:

Cari said...

love love your dress & maids dresses!

you looked beautiful and sounds like you had a fabulous day

Amy S said...

AWWWWW LOVE LOV ELOVE your colors for your wedding! <3

the workaholic momma said...

I LOVE the pink and green - so perfect!!! And the setting...to die for:) You are SO right about marrying your best friend...it has to be that way:)

Hope you guys are doing well and had a good weekend:)

Lyon Party of 4 said...

What a beautiful wedding! I love your colors too! The pink and green are perfect for the beach. What a dream wedding to get married on the beach! Great pictures

Monica said...

Such a beautiful wedding! You looked gorgeous :)

Cassidy Magee said...

That doesn't even seem long ago, but I was 14,a freshman, and I had no bangs and a knee brace...ew.