Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday Shenanigans

It's a fun little Wednesday in our house.  Gwen woke up at 4am!  And had NO desire to go back to sleep even though she is a tired hot mess.  Ugh.  Nap time cannot come quick enough.  For real.

In the meantime, she is giving my living room a Hurricane-like makeover. Lovely. I have not showered.  Awesome. Am about to make myself ANOTHER cup of coffee. And have a to-do list that is PRETTY long... therefore, no nap for Momma. {insert very big and tired sad face here}

To keep me awake until said nap time, I am linking up for a little oh, how Pinteresting! - Gwen's birthday inspirations.



Source: momtog.com via Samantha on Pinterest





Source: etsy.com via Samantha on Pinterest




Can you guess what theme we are going with?? lol.  Seriously, she loooooves "bah-noons" and it wouldn't be her party without them.

Well, I'm off to guzzle some more coffee and pray that nap time is long. :)

Happy Hump Day, peeps.

xoxo.

4 comments:

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

So sorry you've been up since 4am...these toddlers are driving us crazy! Love your theme and can't believe our babies are turning 2!

Natalie said...

BTW your word verification is driving me crazy...I had to try like 5 times to get my comment to go through!

brit said...

her invite is seriously too cute!