Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social Week 12

Yes, I've been away. But, I'm back.  Where was I? My little brother and one of my best friends got married, to each other!  It was a beautiful wedding and I promise to write a post this week about it.  Pinkie swear.

We spent the LAZIEST of Sunday's at home {finally} watching TV, cuddling, and ordering takeout.  Yup, bums we are.

It's back to regular life tomorrow, and tonight I'm linking up with Neely for a little...

Sunday Social

This week's questions: All About the Internet

1. What is the first website you log on to each day? Email then Facebook. Yes, shameful. Except, I know you do it too. lol. 

2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about.

Seriously, could spend hours on this... always brings me to tears.

Real or not, this ish is funny.

"Where good intentions come to die" - We've all been there. lol.

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why? Facebook. No, Pinterest. No, Facebook. Yes, Facebook. IDK. lol.

4. Twitter or Instagram? Instagram... I'm addicted. Twitter? Eh, not an essential for me.

5. Favorite YouTube video... post it!


I bought Hubs tix to see him for his birthday! Yay! Can't wait for November :)

6. Biggest Online Pet Peeve? Airing your shit out on Facebook {or any other site} instead of confronting the person in REAL LIFE.  We know who you are talking about in your vague, yet specific status update... and no, it's not ok. Cut the crap.  Seriously.

AND when you post things like...

"FML"

"Can't believe this is happening"

"The worst day..."

Etc., and DON'T elaborate.... because you obviously want us all to ask, "What's wrong?" "Are you ok?" and stuff like that.  Quit begging for online attention.  For real.  lol.  

Hope you're having a great Sunday! 

xoxo.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh! I am so with you on the passive aggressive Facebook posts!
"Whyyyy is this happening to me?" or "I'm not cut out for this." were my two favs this week. It's like hello, we all know you're crying out for attention! Ha!

Alyssa said...

Oh my gosh with the passive aggressive crap! I couldn't agree more!