Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Social

First and foremost, thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the calls/texts/emails/thoughts and prayers that were sent our way.  It has been an extremely difficult time, but the healing process has begun. Love you all.

Next up, I am linking up for my first "Sunday Social" with Neely and Ashley.


Sunday Social

1. What is our favorite fall activity?

Pumpkin picking & Watching football definitely tie for first place.  I am soooo looking forward to weekends without packing, lounging around the house, making yummy "football watching" food and having a few beers.  Perfection.


2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
NY Giants all the way! Why?  Because they are awesome!! lol.  Seriously, though, we both grew up loving the Giants and it is safe to say that we "bleed Giants blue".


3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
The usual - cooler weather, apple and pumpkin picking, and the beautiful scenery.  {I can't wait for fall}

4. Fav Fall outfit staples?
Sweaters, jeans, and boots.
Done and done.

5. Thing you are looking forward to most about this upcoming Fall season?
Trick-or-treating with Gwen.  Hopefully going to a Giant game. Trying for another baby.  Yup, that time is almost here.


6. Fav Fall Holiday?  Traditions?
Does my Anniversary count?!?  Lol.  I love them all, especially more now that we have Gwen to share them with.  We host Thanksgiving at our house bc we travel for every other holiday and this will be the 4th we are hosting.  I love that we have started that as our tradition.
On her first Thanksgiving! Can't believe that was almost two years ago!


I cannot wait for fall to get here... this has been a looong summer and we still have so much more ahead of us before it is over.


5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh my goodness, she has grown up so much!! I can't wait to hear when another one will be on the way!

Angie said...

I love Fall too- especially the cooler weather and the cute clothes! I've got a new Little One to take Trick or Treating this year so I'm excited about that too!

Veronica and Daniel said...

I LOVE that picture of your little cutie in the pumpkin patch! I am SOOO ready for fall - bring on the cooler weather, beautiful leaves and pumpkin flavored everything! :)

the workaholic momma said...

YAY for fall...i am SO ready for this summer to be over!!!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Fall is my favorite holiday! I love summer but fall is the best! Pumpkin picking, hay rides,etc. Love it all!